Friday, July 9, 2010

TOTALLY FUN STORY BEHIND THIS ONE :)

so its the night of the 5th and we had no fireworks :(
It was sad. So my amazing Sisiter (Gigi) and my brother in law (Justin)
went and bought a whole bunch :D
they made me a very happy gal! (love you guys!)
Anyways, we were already playing basketball in front of my house and they came over and the guys were playing to so we all just sat down to watch the show. That is, all the family sat down. Matt j.,Conner j., Matt B., and my lovely brother decided they wanted to help justin set them off. Boy do I wish I could add more pictures. They set off alot of "flowers" and "flashers" it was great! Then... they decided to light the bigger ones..... oh boy.
they set off a bunch of those and being the "men" that they are, they decided to jump through them. Haha! I sprinted to get the camera right before they started. It was a blast! At first I was just clicking away while they jumped but then they started to notify me and we got better shots :) More pictures like this are on facebook! wooohooo!

-steph

No comments:

Post a Comment