Monday, April 19, 2010

first step

I can't remember who said it but they said,
"A journey of a thousand miles starts with one step, so watch your step."
I think it was Jeffery R. Holland.
Anyways, I was just looking through my pictures and this one reminded me of that.
That quote holds more truth than I thought. One step could throw us off our path, lead us in the wrong direction. I was thinking, 'how do we get back on this path if we don't even know we took a wrong step?'
I came up with the conclusion that we just need to follow the holy ghost and our gut instinct. In brother Holland's talk, he spoke about being worthy of having that holy spirit with us. With out it, we are lost. It is our guide and our comforter. He will not lead us away from the path of true happiness. Man, I don't think anyone wants to be lost. So, lets all watch our first step on our journey of a thousand miles. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment